Tuesday 8 January 2013

KRIS KARR

Kris Karr and life:  when she suddenly got to know about her cancer,she was upset but decided to live her life boldly as one has to die one day,here is her story how she overcome.
A battery of tests over the next few days revealed that Carr was suffering from epithelioid hemangioendothelioma (EHE), a vascular cancer in the lining of the blood vessels in her liver and lungs so rare that only 0.01 percent of the cancer population has it. Around 200 to 300 cases are diagnosed nationwide every year. The cause: unknown. The cancer was stage IV—incurable and inoperable, the doctor said. 
I think that life is just too sweet to be bitter. Once I was able to change my focus, desperation led to inspiration. I made so many changes, and I thought: This is an awesome life. I mean, honestly, I don’t think anyone has a better life than me. How can you live with the knowledge of cancer? I might not ever be able to get rid of it, but I can’t let that ruin my life.... I think: Just go for it. Life is a terminal condition. We’re all going to die.  cancer patients just have more information, but we all, in some ways, wait for permission to live.”Just try and live a normal life,” “Some people say it could have come on like a meteor shower,” Carr says; others suspect the tumors had been developing her whole life.A slow moving cancer.

We have only one option in life that is MOVE ON,despite odds,despite life threatening circumstances we have to move on or live a stagnated life which is hell for self and for all others related to us. How we will respond to life's situations decide our future. I love Kris Karr for her courage and stamina she has! she lived horrible moments with ease she said:
 What I prefer is the ‘watch and live’ approach. I’m not waiting, putting my life on hold. I’m living my life, just with the knowledge that cancer is in my body.The more physicians she interviewed, the more she came to realize that “half the time they don’t have the answers.”She explored alternative therapies, including massage and meditation, and even spent time in a Zen monastery.. The doctor recommended a “watch and wait” approach. That is, that they take their cues from the tumours monitor them for two months to gauge whether they were holding steady or moving slowly or swiftly. They were quiet for now, “indolent” in cancer-speak, and the hope was they would stay that way.
This is how she refuse to live in fear,there is so much that we as patients can do to help our bodies regain health.” that we are still empowered. We are still alive and whole. I might have cancer, but I’m dealing with it and I’m still all that. The most important thing is to have a voice and use it.” “Some doctors are still caught up in the old model of nuke it and cut it out—and sometimes it is really not necessary.... In my case it was not the protocol,” Carr says. “Do you want them to be stabbing at you if they’re taking that stab in the dark? It’s important to make sure you’re in the right hands. They can help you, or they can kill you. It’s that simple. Now she is doing a good job of mentor, pursuing you and me. Here’s the stitch, there is no one-size-fits-all supplement prescription, one has to find out his/her.
 See how she motivates:- My mission is simple: to help you surf fear, embrace joy, and banish the emotional/physical blocks that hold you back. Sound good? Excellent!
 I want to marinate in my desires and heal my heart where it is broken..
Smaller changes equal big wins, especially when you stick with them.  For the majority of us, when we start from an extreme place and seek extreme results, we set ourselves up for extreme disappointment.
 Simplicity. Elegance. Stability. Let a turtle be your mentor. Slow and steady my friend. From a spiritual perspective there is no race. There is no “there” when you get there. I want to set you up for success, not bloody falling-off-the-wagon accidents followed by self-flagellating. If you slip, congratulations! You’re HUMAN. Ask yourself why and listen carefully to the answers. Growth-a-go-go. If these tips work for you, keep them going, one glorious day at a time. We all have thoughts that terrify us. Warped ideas that give us insomnia and make us play small. But I’m here to tell you that your fears are just scary feelings, not facts.Don’t ignore your calling. Ignore your inner critic.needed to dig in my dirt and help me remove my blocks.You too have something phenomenal to share. Your unique message is important and only YOU can bring it to the world.
.Ask yourself: What creative, life-changing gem is waiting inside you to be birthed? And what’s holding you back?.As I meditate on the impact that illness has had on my life,I was asleep at the wheel before cancer shook me awake.  Above all, cancer is a spiritual practice that teaches me about faith and resilience. The ones which establish the different roles people have. Try therefore to proceed with the right amount of discretion, avoiding difficulties and paving he way for success. Do you dream of making your mark while bringing a smile to then world. If you’ve ever dreamed of supporting yourself and loved ones by doing what you adore,I would have moved back home,if time have allowed during my illness.I have been able to transform my message of health and happiness.We all know that being in love can be magical, but the “honeymoon” phase doesn’t last forever. learn to love each other at deeper level.Unfortunately, a deep, passionate, soulful connection isn’t something that just happens. have a deep-rooted calling to feel happy. To love the skin I’m in and to embrace all the nooks and crannies that make me, me. I need peace of mind like I need oxygen. I need unstructured time like I need water. Consistent contentment and less stress probably boost my immune system more than green juice.learn to say sorry,no thanks.Imagine overcoming barriers that may have been holding you back for your entire life within a few minutes. Learn emotional freedom technique.Here’s the sitch, there is no one-size-fits-all supplement prescription, but there are some basics that will help to get you started. It’s all about turtle power. Slow and steady. Take your time, choose quality over quantity, and figure out what works best for your beautiful bod. Flexibility helps too.
  •  I want to marinate in my desires and heal my heart where it is broken.Simplicity. Elegance. Stability. Let a turtle be your mentor. Slow and steady my friend. From a spiritual perspective there is no race. There is no “there” when you get there.I release what doesn’t serve me. I watch it leave my hands, heart and body. I see it float away, getting smaller and smaller in the distance.
  • Now it’s gone. I notice a new sense of space in my mind. I have more time for love. More time for me. I release what doesn’t serve me. The lesson is learned.
    The time is up. I can let go. I release 

No comments:

Post a Comment