Friday 30 December 2016

THE WOUND IS THE PLACE WHERE THE LIGHT ENTERS YOU

Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me.Rumi
 “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” 
― Rumi

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
― Rumi

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and right doing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
― Rumi

“Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
― Rumi

“What you seek is seeking you.”
― Rumi


No comments:

Post a Comment