Tuesday 17 April 2018

Your best years are ahead of you!

Photo Get active and use your mind as much as you can -the most good was to trust God in my new normal and to look for things that were new and big. Your best years are ahead of you!
My question is how long I will live and what quality of life will I be able to have.I really fear nothing, nothing but this cancer. It has changed my life in ways that I hate, but also has given me the opportunity to live fully for the moment...to really enjoy each moment. So, I wake up, think to myself, what will I do with this day, give a few moments to my cancer, and then move on...most days. Some days I feel sorry for myself, but that is not very often. I don't have time for that. Some people, both our medical providers, and our family and friends, really don't know what to say to us, so sometimes they say the wrong thing.
Live for today and tomorrow and the day after that! If your cancer does recur, you will deal with it then, but obsessing about it every day is no way to live. Regain your confidence!Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment