Wednesday 10 October 2018

What good is accomplished by living in fear?

No one but you have complete control over the life your living, so if you're tired of living life like a victim and you're ready to understand what it feels like to be powerful,fear is thought to be bigger than life, in control and unavoidable and this gives everyone a reason to believe that there's actually something to be afraid of. I'll feel safer if I don't even try.
I spent all of my childhood and most of my adult life being scared. I was afraid of anything that was bigger than me and since I was feeling pretty small, that was most everything. 

I lived my life warding off disasters, always trying to get out in front of the thing I feared the most. It may be necessary to go through a period of growth, of discomfort and of challenge but that doesn't mean life ends. It merely indicates a new beginning, a time when the fear that controlled life is now being controlled. It won't happen by chance, there's a measure of comfort, a feeling of being victorious over fear, but, fear can only remain defeated if we take the next step and learn how to assert spiritual authority.
So when at the age of 58 when ovarian cancer hits me, there were times of frustration,fear and anger but now when I have complete control over my life despite cancer which reoccurred three times so far.

Now I am living a life, no fear of death bearing all pains and accomplices. Strange enough? Why I had wasted my life in fears? Spirituality helps me a lot. And when your enemy is face to face you are in a position do or die and I am not ready to die, I will fight till my last breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment