Wednesday 16 August 2017

LIVING WITH CANCER

I have known people who will throw it on your face of how kind, generous, charitable they are, how often they meditate and pray, in order to gain self-glorification and also in a way to put the other person down.
Things changed with when you have less time on this earth.
I have cancer,aggressive one and living with it for the last one and half year. My fears how my end will be- painful or peaceful. Now I am living in moment,have known power of now automatically,without any external force.

My life is now enjoying each moment,falling asleep and expect to wake up each day focusing on possibilities- preparing to die but expecting to live. Strange?  But when you wake up,you have to find your place in this world in spite of your pains and sufferings and that's the spirit of a winner!

Image result for coping with cancer quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment