Friday 23 March 2018

Motivational words for cancer patients

 One thing my doctor said to me that helped! He said those of us with this cancer are like treating Diabetes. Its chronic, and We have to go through several drugs to find out which one helps. A person is more likely to die from heart attacks, car wrecks, and a stroke but yet we don't worry about those on a daily basis.
  I have told her we have LOTS of women who have been given the hourglass...and have beaten it. And lots more women who will rise up and yell," Oh, nooooo! Don't believe it! And don't let his words rule your life!" 
 This gives me such hope and good reasons to live for the day and stop obsessing about the negatives. I can and will live for the day and keep the faith and fight that there are more things out there for I am trying to focus on what I am grateful for each day. This helps me stay in a positive frame of mind.

I have and will probably continue to have moments of fear. For now I'm trying to focus on the things I have control of. Eating healthy, walking, etc. to help my body recover from chemo. so Live your life. Rebuild your strength and energy,

No comments:

Post a Comment