Sunday 22 September 2013

TRUTH



Everything we see is created by the brain, with logic and rules all coming from self promoting intuitive beginnings. Because of this truth is an illusion, anything can happen allowing for a more open view of the world. my spirit had grown just a little bit more, and my mind became open, eager to learn new things and knowing that if I closed my mind and became un accepting of new thoughts and ideas, it was possible that the errors would never be detected. Even learning about another faith was an exciting and valued insight and my cup retained the useful knowledge and wisdom acquired.
Being free minded, I take any path, and the challenges that present themselves are exciting. Both ways, right or wrong, teach me what should be kept and what should be left behind in the chapters of the past.
On my journey I simply want to open my mind more, give my true heart, and feel rather than just see.
I want to feel the thoughts of the teacher, and the master, understand with clarity that which is so deep inside them which they are trying to teach.
I want to look at a painting and not just see the painting, all its beautiful colours, but go deep inside the mind of its creator.
To know that it is not just a painting, but a reflection of another soul.
I want to drift off into the unknown, explore astral travel and the third eye, life beyond death, and go deeper into dreams which I believe is a doorway into other worlds.
I yearn to know the secrets of life but yet not come to the truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment