Wednesday 27 August 2014

PRAYER FOR RECOVERING LOSS

  O God!At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. God  has the special power of restoring lost things,for He is our creator who does not want to see us in pain. May it be a person or a case or a valuable thing.
As a pledge of my gratitude, I beg you to accept my promise to live henceforth more faithfully devoted to the service of the poor whom you ever loved and still love so much. Bless this my resolution and obtain for me the grace to be faithful to it till death. I believe in glorious fame of your miracles, you had the happiness of receiving in your arms our blessed Lord as a little child. 
Invoke HIS Grace any time of the day,pray-come around come around. Something is lost and cannot be found. Help me to find what I have lost.It may be a direct prayer to god or someone else-who can obtain for you-{ A saint or a guru}God's mercy,favor that you desire form the bottom of your heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment