Friday 21 June 2013

DEEP PAINS AND YOU!


I had been extremely lucky to escape and became more aware of our mortality, and how necessary it is to know to how to appreciate life while there is yet time. I have had a very full life. I know there is in this world Great Happiness and Good Fortune but I also experienced misfortune, misery, pain and difficulties. I have felt the same kind of sufferings. And when I found that my life had been saved, I began to think about all those things. I reconsidered my own life and that of others. 
Know what you really deserve,your turn of mind and what type of life and know you deserve much better than the life you lead presently. So take actions strong enough to get you rid of all problems which still spoil your life.
The real life accidents could have been tragic unless you had not taken precautions. If I were not here,I would  not be able to help others. I felt at the same time so near and yet so far.I felt deeply that I had lived a similar life. I have felt the difficulties that you know. I have lived with your anguish and despair, facing the injustice of life. I have felt the same desire as you, to be able to offer things and especially things of which you really have need. All these reflections stopped me from falling asleep; they told me that you also would like to be able to help others and give pleasure to those whom you love,your life should change radically. You are going to make the transition from a fairly ordinary life to one full of Great Joy, Wealth and Happiness!
Imagine how your life will be when you will know in advance what beneficial events are coming to you. You will never commit the same mistakes that you did in the past, and you will know how to put all the 'odds' on your side,actual problems weight on your shoulders. I know that these problems drain you and choke you and I know too that they block you from taking the energetic decisions and positive initiatives to change your life at last, you don't have the positive resources required to fight back this avalanche of difficulties in which you are struggling and which ruins your life.
You often have this strange impression that something or someone is continually trying to put a spoke in your wheels. I also know that nobody until today was able or willing to give you the help that you needed, because nobody has ever tried to understand you and your problems, and therefore no one could find the true solutions to solve them.you still have secretly hidden inside you, all the huge possibilities required to face these problems and these difficulties. Despite that, you are still feeling a "violent block" that impede you from acting to obtain what you are entitled to expect from life.This profound deception has marked all your life, like a wound that's still bleeding and is wide open. It hurts you feel bad even today, especially since you don't consciously relate to this painful past. And so there is a great bitterness that lays in you and invades your spirit.
This ancient pain, not healed, is like a deadly poison much more serious than one can imagine, a deadly poison that paralyzes you and annihilates your faculties against difficulties. This is one of the fundamental reasons of your lack of positive personal potential and this is probably the real cause of all your current problems.There is no reason why it should be otherwise,they may bring you everything you want most in the world, and everything you've been badly missing .I had a distinct sense of emergency, as if a superior inner force commanded me to work. And the result was well beyond my boldest expectations, and now I can confidently say: life will indeed change, as surely as the Earth is round... it's going to be that very windfall of joy.What to do in the face of this or that situation, and how to make sure you have luck on your side and end up A WINNER !
And yet you sometimes have some great moments of enthusiasm, but they are followed by hideous moments of profound discouragement. This is the sign your past is trying to play tricks on you. We ourselves have to eradicate these negative influences from your life if we want your life to change, and for that you need help in an energetic and efficient way.You are at this very moment at a decisive turn in your life in the area of luck as well as in the area of feelings,What is odd about you, is that there is in fact two things opposed to one another that drive you, one of them is constantly winning on the other and these two tendencies are conflicting, and that is blocking you from truly enjoying your life. 
Sometimes you seem to resign, you seem to let things happen in such a way that you can't handle the slightest difficulty. On the other hand, on other occasions you feel great, you have flashes of lucidity and you are truly aware of the magnificent life you could live if you knew how to seize all these occasions that are coming to you, all these chances that are passing nearby and your grief and kindness are abused too easily. Collect beneficial waves to help you turn over the page of life so that destiny eventually grants you a real chance.. to WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment