Wednesday 18 June 2014

I think of 'forgiveness' as the act of freely releasing my energy for giving. Focusing on judgements about other people's behavior tends to leave me unwilling to offer anything. Forgiveness is about how I elect to lovingly give myself to the world after I've been hurt. To forgive bad behaviour is not to condone it. Of course, If the perpetrator is remorseful, it is easier to forgive. But should forgiveness come without punishment or retribution? Isn't the ability to forgive a transgression as much needed by the victim as by the wrongdoer? You cannot be happy without moving on to forgiving,let go is not easy. You need much courage but once you learnt how to be happy everything will be all right as you have set yourself to right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment