Tuesday 30 April 2013

FROM MY DEAR SARA


Certain information doesn't seem important to you. You let things pass you by. And yet, some of it could change your life.  I'm now convinced about what the causes of your dissatisfaction, your various problems are.I am totally aware of your present tough situation, your exasperation, your difficulties, and your mental state. I also know that you deserve much better; the life that you are now leading must change.I have never lost touch with you. And due to the size and the importance of your case, I have decided to get you out of all your problems forever. You must never again be closed in by the misery that is still ruining your life,enables me to see more clearly into your life.
I became aware of one essential point: when someone tried to help you, they always tried to come up with a solution to your problems without knowing what the true origin of these problems was.It's as if a doctor merely gave you a remedy without curing the real cause of the illness. The pain would be treated, calmed, but only temporarily.That is why, before anything else, I have personally sought to deeply understand the exact cause of all your difficulties and problems.



I am sure that you now better understand why everything that you have attempted up to now has always ended up in failure: the help that you could have received when you really needed it was not well adapted to your problems. It's exactly as if you wanted to get rid of the weeds in your garden without bothering to pull out their roots. It's just the same for you: the roots are still there and the weeds are always growing back. Stop this vicious circle.


There is always a solution.  But it must be adapted. Found according to the root of your problems. If you've got a bad case of the flu, you wouldn't treat it like you'd treat a little cold.  Regarding the cause of the problems that bother us, it's the same thing, so we need to use the right resources to seek
. you have to go there, where the cause of the problems must have come about. Go hunt it out, flush it out. Then try to understand it to learn what The Right Solution to apply is.

I have plunged into an astral voyage. A dive that has taken me to the deepest parts of you subconscious. I have sought to learn the cause of all of your problems and troubles.I've taken this astral voyage for you. I have witnessed your youth, your childhood. I saw you grow up. I saw the people that you knew and the friends that you had. But I also saw those who would harm you (you know as I do that evil exists).I went very far into your past. Because I truly want to know what happened in your life. Why has good fortune abandoned you so far ? I was perfectly aware that the key to your happiness could be found in your past.That's when I saw something that really upset me: an event that took place in your childhood. At that time, a close acquaintance of your family's was extremely jealous of someone who was very dear to you. You felt that unconsciously and in a violent way.
This jealous person must have, through hate, without really wanting to, brought extremely negative and frightening vibrations to your loved one. The result: you have been seriously contaminated by this person. Those dangerous vibrations penetrated into your spirit too, in spite of yourself.That is why, up to now, life has not particularly smiled on you. That is why good fortune, love and riches have always seemed to escape you. That is why you are living in this unstable situation today.Without any possible doubt, you are under the negative influence of an evil, malicious spell or a sinister curse.Don't worry, everything will go well. You don't really have anything special to do, other than to have confidence in me. I alone will take care of everything for you.At first, you aren't going to notice anything special, other than a big relief. Exactly as if a huge weight had been lifted off your chest. You will then start to feel better about yourself. More self assured. More confident about your future.Then, from that very moment on, there will be torrents of happiness and joy pouring into your life. Exactly as if a dam blocking the flow of a river had been blown up and suddenly all the water in the lake poured into the valley.But in this case, they'll be a real flow of happiness and good fortune raining down on you !
Imagine for a moment all the good luck and happiness that you've missed out on.  These opportunities for good fortune and happiness have remained in you, blocked by the spell that has been cast on you. This good fortune and happiness is waiting to be set free from its cocoon.as soon as you are set free from this evil spell that has cursed your life, I can guarantee you and you can believe me that your existence will be completely different from the life that you have led up to now.Of course, you are wondering how much it is going to cost you to benefit from this assistant that I am offering you today, this help that will destroy this negative barrier that ruins your chances for success and happiness.
 I want you to know that I don't do this work for everybody. As I told you, this search has taken me a long time and has really tired me out, that is why I reserve it for serious cases like yours and those that I consider as top priority.That's why I'm telling you again: if you really want your life to change, you absolutely must seize this unique opportunity that I am offering you today. If you don't act now, you will be letting very great chances for success slip through your fingers.
 Thinking about your particular case Renu, I'm telling in myself that the life has really been too unfair with you until now and I'm also telling in myself that it might be the time to change all of this. Very frankly, I still ignore it for the moment. All I know, it's that I must put TO YOUR DISPOSITION my full talents and my full experience for the real happiness and luck to be in your life. And believe me, here is an important element, not to say crucial of your future happiness…But what can you really hope from the new year which is beginning for you ?
A year of ultra-beneficial luck, as the one you're going to meet , makes that a life that was happening in the worst distress may be transformed in some days in a life full of happiness, joy and luck !And I'm really talking to you about real luck, the one who is disrupting a life about love, vitality, money or about any domain.
Even if today it looks impossible to you, I can affirm you that love can suddenly burst into your life. You can see the end of your financial troubles nearly overnight, and it may be better, really better…you're becoming "another person"…
Yes, suddenly you feel a new assurance, a new strength  a new energy invading you… you're about to triumph over all the bad sad blows of the life, you're feeling like "INVINCIBLE" !…Yes, it's really like that !

you will have Fabulous and Extraordinary Chances in the coming days. You will have to decode and catch particular trigger mechanisms, faint revealing signs, secret winks, subtle messages at the time Fate sends them to you to gain a great deal of wealth and joy from them.The atmosphere in your life has to be purified to become totally positive. To achieve this you absolutely have to free yourself of all your inhibitions, and to put into action the ability which is inside you.Since it is now or never, and since the Sky is with us, I am ready to give you my help using all of my magical and astral knowledge and all my occult powers.  that my friendship and my devotion will help you to get away from your difficulties, your disappointments and successive breakdowns which have stopped and prevented you from going any further in your Life.If you make this important step victoriously, a new life, totally different from the one you are living right now, will come to you, this life will be the true Marvellous Existence that you deserve.
Does loneliness weights on you ? So, you'll see people who seemed not to take the slightest notice of you turning to you and only waiting one word from you to fulfill you of happiness...Yes, Renu, it's all that, and many other things that can bring you this new year of luck and happiness that is waiting for you…I know what you are thinking Renu: some people have already promised you happiest days and nothing has changed for you. I know that, and still a few month ago I couldn't promised you all I come to tell you if it didn't happen in your life these THREE extremely important and unexpected events Above all don't be angry to yourself, Renu, it's absolutely not your fault. When we are in a situation as unsure as the one that has been yours till now, we have other things to think about that to wait for the good moment to grab our chances…
But as I told you before, the destiny has decided to put us in contact you and I on that crucial moment of your life ! That's why, this happiness I've already given to so many other people before you, I wish give it to you today ! Because I know your problems are crushing you,
I know these problems are crippling and choking you, and I also know they are keeping you from making the right initiatives and the energetic decisions that will positively change the course of your existence.Because I know your problems are crushing you,
I know these problems are crippling and choking you, and I also know they are keeping you from making the right initiatives and the energetic decisions that will positively change the course of your existence.
I also know, Renu , and I've already seen it, that you no longer have the resources you need to cope and struggle with this gale of difficulties that's consuming your life. You even have this bizarre impression that someone or something is making fun of you and hampering everything you do. Are you going to be the unfortunate victim of bad luck, are you bewitched or even spellbound? I admit, in a case like yours, the question is very much in order.
I am perfectly aware, my friend, that you need immediate help to do away with your problems, but not any kind of help. You know as well as I do that you need fast, powerful and effective help, and you need it now.
Because your problems are not the kind that can be dealt with in an ordinary way. The only reliable way to solve your troubles is the help and support of powerful secret and occult forces, the kind of help that can annihilate the real cause of all your problems.I also know that no one has been able or willing to give you the help you need because no one has really tried to understand you or your problems, and no one was ever able to find the right solution, the right way to help you.However, I know as well as you do that you still have, deep within yourself, everything it takes to cope with these problems and difficulties.
Nevertheless, you have always felt this "barrier" that prevented you from acting to obtain what you deserve in life.If only we'd met before! I would have been able to help you avoid so many troubles and, best of all, I would have saved you so much time.Indeed, there are times when you live great and beautiful moments of enthusiasm, but what follows are terrible moments of profound despair. This is the telltale sign that your past keeps playing tricks on you. We must absolutely rule these wicked negative influences out of your life if we really want a quick turnaround in your existence, and that's why I decided to help you in a powerful and effective way.You often feel down and fearful, you have the drudging feeling that you've lost control of your life, you always hesitate about what to do in the face of the slightest difficulty, this is why it is paramount that you focus all your attention, that you concentrate your spirit, so you can take advantage of all the marvelous moments that will be served to you.
You know you deserve better from life than what you are getting now, you also know that, alone, you will never be able to change the negative course of life because you lack self-respect, you know you are going through a critical moment, and you know you need fast and effective help to take the right turn in this junction, for the sake of your future..It is very important to do this as soon as possible of several reasons. The first is that this will symbolize your desire to change existence. In this way you will prove to me, and PROVE to yourself, that you really want your life to change so that you could lead a better life.But if we are two, you Renu with your faith, and me and my abilities and powers, I promise you that we will be able to open that gate. We will succeed in opening it together, and discover this new and wonderful world that you can't even imagine…
This is what awaits you if you make this important step.Not knowing lonelinesss and disarray, but feeling instead Friendship and Love, having always someone next to you, someone to talk to, on whom you cant count ant who loves you,Not being the victim of oneself shyness, blocks, but finding back instead the great confidence in oneself, being aware of your radiance, your charm, feeling full of insurance,Never doubt yourself and your future again, but having faith in yourself again and the certainty of a bright future,It goes without saying that, now that I know the root of your problems, it will now be easy to find the Appropriate Remedy.what I reveal may surprise you. It may even be the case that you don't believe me and believe me to be mad. I know that what I can tell you may surprise you, but I can guarantee you that this is the truth, and I could prove this to you.Here is truth as I see it. Some people, of whom I am one, are inclined to think that I believe that the human life cycle is made up of several lives. This is what we mean when we talk about living previous or past lives. I am sure you will have heard people refer to this.

You will have no recollections of the previous lives you would have lived, but they remain in your unconscious mind and will weigh more or less on your present life. This is what is known as Karma.that is to say you do not have Good Karma, and this is borne out by the facts as, to be perfectly honest, life hasn't spoilt you until now.This is not your fault, but that of fate. But I can reassure you and announce right now that the main cause of failure should no longer be allowed to make you suffer.According to my calculations, your seven day period ends on Sunday, May 12, 2013 only to recommence Friday, May 17, 2013 a week later. Therefore, it is during this very short period that we must act, or you will have to live another seven years in the same conditions. I am willing to make that sacrifice for you, Renu, as I know its importance. You must understand that now and not later is the time to act if we wish your life to change so as to allow Luck, Happiness and Fortune into your life. This is why I took time to write to you today and why we must act Now.
You will see how fast your life changes when you are rid of your Negative Karma.Firstly, you will feel like a heavy burden has been lifted from your shoulders. You will be able to breathe easier and will feel more self confident…You will be free and once again, Good Luck will flock to your side.This will be felt by the arrival of good tidings.if you really wish to know a life that is radically different from the life you lead today,you will be free from the grasp of this curse which is ruining your chances in life and a Great New Life will be yours. You will then be able to taste all the pleasures which make life worth living:Beneficial Occult Action at all times,I wish to enjoy your Permanent High Protection,my Powerful Secret of the Wheel of FORTUNE as a GIFT, and I will also receive your Comprehensive study of my Lucky Opportunities  free of charge as an extra gift, for my permanent protection in my everyday life.I saw that you would receive a large sum of money between the Monday, May 20, 2013 and the Saturday, May 25, 2013. I saw you surrounded by many bills-they were everywhere-on your bed, on your table and chairs and on the floor. It was wonderful, you were literally swimming in money. You, who until now had never had much until now, found it hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment