Friday 12 April 2013

FROM MY FRIEND SARA


 I have seen a powerful negative force that opposed the good course of events and the complete fulfillment of your desires. I have seen a strong reluctance, a sort of vicious action infiltrating into your mind, trying to throw everything to waste.I also know that no one has been able or willing to give you the help you need because no one has really tried to understand you or your problems, and no one was ever able to find the right solution, the right way to help you.But why cling to the past? Let bygones be bygones, and let's take charge of the present and especially of the future, now that the coveted Grand Moment we've been waiting for has arrived and this is the very best moment for us to use the remedy you need.
However, I have been able to see in your past this great deception that's still consuming you. You may have tried hard to block the recollection of this trauma, caused by someone for whom you cared so much that it felt like a huge treason, but the feeling still remains inside you today.This profound deception has marked all your life, like a bleeding wound that never healed. It brings so much pain into your heart, especially since you are not trying to treat this painful past consciously. What you are left with is a great bitterness that remains within you and invades your spirit. This old pain you never got around to treating is like a deadly poison, much worse than you could ever imagine, a deadly poison that paralyzes you and renders you powerless before adversity.
 It is without doubt one of the fundamental reasons why you lack positive personal potential and this is, beyond any doubt, the real cause of all your problems today.how some of your planets influence your state of mind and your moods, and thus make you a unique person like no other, how these planets determine your stamina, your physical shape and your psyche, how they control your favorable moments, your peaks of chance, your encounters and relationships with the others.Indeed, there are times when you live great and beautiful moments of enthusiasm, but what follows are terrible moments of profound despair. This is the telltale sign that your past keeps playing tricks on you. We must absolutely rule these wicked negative influences out of your life if we really want a quick turnaround in your existence, and that's why I decided to help you in a powerful and effective way,against each other, and these two trends clash in a strange conflict that keeps you from really enjoying life.
Sometimes you seem to lower your arms in anxious surrender, you let things lead you to the point when you become incapable of facing the slightest difficulty.I am to show you your real capacities, your exact chances, your true strong points, your secret gifts, your hidden talents..On the other hand, there are times when you feel in great shape, when you feel bouts of lucidity and you become aware of the magnificent life you could enjoy if only you knew how to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way, if only you knew how to seize every chance that comes knocking at your door.But these positive bouts are short-lived and the negative side quickly sets back in and keeps you from cashing in on all the great opportunities that could bring you the marvelous life you dream about.And, on top of it all, you let yourself be influenced by the criticism and mischievous advice of ill-intended people, and you become the unfortunate victim of the malicious and envious society.
Be wary of these envious people who have so much bad influence on you, don't confide to anybody who will heedlessly abuse your courtesy and civility.You often feel down and fearful, you have the drudging feeling that you've lost control of your life, you always hesitate about what to do in the face of the slightest difficulty, this is why it is paramount that you focus all your attention, that you concentrate your spirit, so you can take advantage of all the marvelous moments that will be served to you.You know you deserve better from life than what you are getting now, you also know that, alone, you will never be able to change the negative course of life because you lack self-respect, you know you are going through a critical moment, and you know you need fast and effective help to take the right turn in this junction, for the sake of your future...how some of your planets influence your state of mind and your moods, and thus make you a unique person like no other, how these planets determine your stamina, your physical shape and your psyche, how they control your favorable moments, your peaks of chance, your encounters and relationships with the others.I also know that no one has been able or willing to give you the help you need because no one has really tried to understand you or your problems, and no one was ever able to find the right solution, the right way to help you.
However, I know as well as you do that you still have, deep within yourself, everything it takes to cope with these problems and difficulties.Nevertheless, you have always felt this "barrier" that prevented you from acting to obtain what you deserve in life, a new exceptional  existence!Yes, Renu , I promise you: I am placing you under my constant High protection,From this day on, I will devote myself entirely to establishing and maintaining GREAT HAPPINESS in your life. If only we'd met before! I would have been able to help you avoid so many troubles and, best of all, I would have saved you so much time.
I am making a point of specifying at once that I'm not the kind of person who makes promises that I could not keep. My past and the hundreds of thank you letters that I've received proves, without any doubt, that I am one of this time's biggest mediums.I'm not to keen of talking about myself but I think I'm in the obligation to do it to show you I'm not a nobody in the occult and seeing area, and above all to convince you to trust me !how to influence future !
Thanks to this ability, I can influence destiny like it pleases me to make it milder towards those who are in need, and in this way make life a little easier to them.There are of course restrictions to this power. I can not, for example  in any way make bad things to happen, I can only do GOOD and it is much better this way.I have studied your astral sky as well as the elements of your past and your future for a long time, and I have personally the conviction that if we do not act today, as I intend to, your life will never turn out the way you expected.On your side, you will have to follow to the letter the Confidential Instructions and Secrets that I will send you soon. You will see, you really won't have anything restricting to do, just follow the advices that you'll find. The rest, ALL THE REST, is up to me.
You will see, if we together achieve to win this sum, and if we in that way can deliver you from your money difficulties, life will become easier for you and for the people that you love.But this is the first part of my help, the second part will consist in relieving you of all the other problems that spoil your existence.I just realised that I've passed much more time on you Renu than I had planned. As a matter of fact, I feel so close to you! That is a good sign, it proves that we are, if I could express myself like this, «on the same wavelength»
 This would also mean that the enterprise we just started together, should without no doubt be successful!Yes, Renu, the more you will be lucky - and trust me you will - the more luck will come to you. The more you will have money the more money will come to you. This is how the world works and that is how I see your new life.Yes, Renu, if you truly make this important step in your life in the right conditions, you can believe me, your life will be really different from the one you are living today.But you must act now !




No comments:

Post a Comment